Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lea Cilbrith’s Cat (continued)



It comes as no surprise Lea Cilbrith appearance in court would not be a lesson learned.  Sonja Adams Director of Macon – Bibb Animal Welfare has allowed Ms. Cilbrith to circumvent the law by ignoring and/or down playing the seriousness of breaking the law.  Who do you hold responsible, the person who is breaking the law or the person who has the authority to stop it and doesn’t?  Yet, it appears she (Sonja Adams) finds ways to stop me from reporting or commenting on this annoying issue.  Can you say “stuck on stupid?

Yesterday, one of the officers from animal welfare stop by.  I had just pulled up to park in my driveway and saw him parked in front of my door.  I parked and walked to the driver side of his truck.  He greeted me and begin to explain the reason for being parked in front of my house.   I thanked him for coming by and thought that would be the end of our encounter.  In less than fifteen minutes into the conversation Lea’s cat was spotted off her property and entering on to mines.  The officer pulled his camera out and began to take pictures of the cat.  In the time he remained he took approximately five pictures of Lea’s cat off her property and one on my property, and at least one of the dog down the street off of his owner property without a leash.  Yada, Yada.

I had reported these animals earlier on up in the week and as usual no civilize response from Sonja Adams, if a response at all.  So yesterday she reported on SeeClickFix citations had been issued.  I commented also after her comment.  I became confused because my comment below was not posting.  I tried posting it as a new issue and still was unable to post.  So to test what was obviously happening, I post a different comment (As Long as the issue persist…….I will be persistent).  It was allowed to be posted, with a comment from her “no problem.   The deceit I’ve experience in trying to get this issue resolved is overwhelming.  Like her comment that it is “no problem”.  Well Sonja, it is a problem when I’m expected to base my reported issues solution on lies.  Comment in the next paragraph obviously ruffled her feathers, because it was not allowed.

"Thank you, Officer Brooks for coming by.  I was elated to see that you were able to witness what I witness on a daily basis, and hopefully can attest to where the problem lays and who perpetuates the problem.  I’m not the “cat lady”……the “cat lady” is the person who owns the cat/s (Lea Cilbrith), however, I am going to make sure no laws are being broken (no matter how insignificant/petty it may seem to others) in my neighborhood that I’m aware of and to me that’s every law abiding citizens responsibility that cares about their surroundings and the people who live in the neighborhood.   

I don’t care what you do on the property you pay taxes on (own)……..if it’s illegal /wrong don’t allow it to spill over on my property (property values) where I pay taxes. 

Pictures taken today while talking with Officer Brooks.  Lea’s cat is the one in the picture on my property." 

Another day when “Macon, Georgia Leaves Me Shaking My Head”.  Oh, now it seems as though everyone in city/county government would like to distant themselves (Mayor, Sheriff, Sheriff’s Precinct, City/County Commissioners, and SeeClickFix CSR) from the issue and me.  Can you say government works only if the people you elect works to make government work?

No comments: